K-C Masterpiece!

markus

Hungry for BBQ now, me too! but I'm not talkin' sauce I'm talking a Modern marvel of a mini bike Made right here in Good Ol Floriduh. A 1971-72 KC Manufacturing "dura-Trail"

Shes right up there in looks with the MTD....maybe uglier :laugh: These are big for a mini bike, or small for a trail bike Thats about the best way to describe the size, say a heathkit hilltopper with smaller tires size I guess good amount of ground clearance on it though. Anyway its clean and built well, frame is nice, no rust or rot on it. Unique front forks are clean and working and would be cool on a custom bike too. Long seat frame doubles as a rear rack too. These were originally setup with a Tecumseh and could be used with a bolt on TC or just straight chain, and theirs room to add a jackshaft as well. It has a band brake on the rear wheel (which is there) Wheels are solid but ugly, good sprocket and brake drum, and bike rolls good.

It currently is missing one handlebar clamp/riser, I am working on trying to scrounge one up right now, and it is missing one footpeg, but that will be a replicated and installed tomorrow. Will need cables, engine, and driveline of choice, rear sprocket is 35p. hardware and axles, nuts, bolts are original to the bike and is clean, chrome on bars and fenders is not very nice though.

$200 picked up, or shipping will be $100 or less, I just looked up a quote of around $80 out to LA Cali area. Which does not include the cost of the Uhaul wardrobe box and other odds and ends to pack it, so most anywhere closer to me the cost will drop unless your in the middle of nowhere.