K&S Hartail Deluxe driven jackshaft

Does anyone know what driven was used on the jackshafts and if they can be rebuilt? I may just use gears but I think the one on it is original and intact but rusty. I have a gallon of used Evaporust I can drop it in but would love to know if it's worth the effort and what driver of belt drive clutch they came with. If anyone knows I'd appreciate the help. If anyone would be interested in the clutch let me know because I'm making a rider out of it. It has a perfect double indian head 530 450 6" knobbie on it, the other is a single indian and older weather cracked. My plan is to sell the better tire and buy CST 530s and tubes to keep costs down. Originality is not important, rideability and a budget is. Here's the bike and shot of the driven on the jackshaft I need the info on. Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

My '76 model MB-80C came with a Comet TC88. The bike you have pictured looks to be an older model with another make driven. I've read on here before that some or most came with a V-Plex setup, you might research that. Throw the thing in the bucket for 24hrs and see if anything is legible on it.

I sometimes feel sorry for the one I have. It gets little attention and never sold once I listed it on CL.

This one is pretty nice and $100 was too cheap not to buy it. I sold the double indian head tire for $85 today and will eventually buy the knobbies but have an extra set of NOS General 530 450 6" studded tires that may go on it. I have to repair or replace one of the fork springs and will likely just run sprockets on the jackshaft. I don't restore but build riders and wont even paint it. I have a 5hp briggs with a flojet and will run a remote tank on it most likely. Thanks for the info and I will clean it up to see what I have but will likely sell it rather than buy a driver to match.:thumbsup: