K&S Hornet Hartail Deluxe roller

For sale again, wont ever get to it so I'm offering it for sale. Will and would rather sell without wheels, and will ship without em in a custom box. Not a pretty box but custom. Jackshaft intact, 2 1/2" brake still works and parts are available. Good fenders, rear bent a bit but easy fix. Fork spring is broken or collapsed on one side but parts are available. Lowers seem nice and move but one is shorter so I assume the spring is damaged. Seat is tore up but base is good and the pattern exists. Handlebars need re-chroming, cross bar too and is intact but if I take it apart and it breaks which it could the price will not change. This is a nice roller and the Mancos are very nice, the indian heads are toast though. $150 without wheels picked up in OKC, $225 shipped with no wheels. I will not sell the wheels separate period, you gotta buy the whole bike and come get it.

If you want it all you will have to pick it up. I want the wheels is why, so if I gotta let em go I will not ship. $200 picked up at my house complete with the Mancos.

jeep4me

I have to say, the K & S Hornet Deluxe I just got is one heavy duty bike. The frames are built super sturdy.

Great price on the roller and/or just the frame.:thumbsup:

I have to say, the K & S Hornet Deluxe I just got is one heavy duty bike. The frames are built super sturdy.

Great price on the roller and/or just the frame.:thumbsup:
Thanks sir, it's down to which ones sell 1st and what is left as to whether it will see the build stand. I want to acquire one at a time then finish before buying but that never works. So I'll free up some space and cash for more, I have no delusions of losing interest in minibikes or that I will buy no more. That's crazy talk.:laugh: