K&S Hornet Hartail Deluxe

I tried Ebay once and thought I was too low on my price so I pulled it. This roller is in really good shape all things considered and is in the original finish. The fork lowers are free but one is stretched or one collapsed since they are different lengths and the wheel is tilted but it's an easy fix I'd bet. Handlebars straight and slightly pitted, the cross bar is intact and may come loose if handled carefully. Forks and frame are super straight, all grips and cables are original and it has the seat or what's left but the pattern is there. The jackshaft driven is rusty but maybe restoreable, it moves freely with the rear wheel and the 2 1/2" band brake still works and all parts are available. Kickstand works great and is in great shape. The Manco wheels with one piece drum sprocket are in super good shape and the price continues to rise on those without the one piece sprocket. I will take $250 plus actual shipping for the bike if you arrange U-ship or we can roll it under the compartment on a greyhound bus and I'm willing to do it. Or will break it down and box it for $50 my labor plus actual UPS ground shipping cost. Or you can drive to OKC and ride a few of our minibikes in my field and trails and take it home afterwards and pay no shipping. If you live in a surrounding state it could be a good deal and an adventure. We have a couch and air mattress so a father and son could make a weekend of it. There is no shortage of motels nearby either and your trailer and bikes would be locked in my shop if you drove in to buy this sweet K&S. I will keep this minibike before taking less given it's originality, the fenders are straight and the footpegs are in good shape. A sweetheart of a deal on an original condition roller. For another $200 a rebuilt and restored H35 powerdyne minibike specific engine built by Randy can be included. I can ship it separately but wont sell it separately and add $40 more to ship it.

Great deal on this roller !! ...

Got called out for posting too many pics of my bikes way too often so I have chosen to remove most of my post ... Sorry Ace ... I was just trying to boost your sale and I received a pm from another member who was extremely pissed off at me for doing so ... Good luck on your sale bro :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Got called out for posting too many pics of my bikes way too often so I have chosen to remove most of my post ... Sorry Ace ... I was just trying to boost your sale and I received a pm from another member who was extremely pissed off at me for doing so ... Good luck on your sale bro :thumbsup:
Seriously?:shrug: Your intentions were good despite what was said about you showing off, hell I like to show off my stuff and have folks comment how nice it is. Part of it for me. I make no bones about the fact I'm a braggart. I can outride, outdrive, outdeal, outshoot and bed more gals than any three men on the site! And my dog is meaner and twice as ugly too, maybe three times and he can count to twelve. Yeah!:laugh:

Seriously?:shrug: Your intentions were good despite what was said about you showing off, hell I like to show off my stuff and have folks comment how nice it is. Part of it for me. I make no bones about the fact I'm a braggart. I can outride, outdrive, outdeal, outshoot and bed more gals than any three men on the site! And my dog is meaner and twice as ugly too, maybe three times and he can count to twelve. Yeah!:laugh:
Well said~!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fat Boy

I would tell that member to F--- O-- But thats me lol

I agree with you 100% Fat Boy ... I usually go Ape .... with haters like that but I decided to be cool about it ... Damn haters :laugh:
Well Steve, between your photo being edited (not mad at you but the hater) which I loved to see on my thread and you got a nasty PM over and the lack of interest in it here I'm pulling it and will be putting an engine and TAV setup on it eventually. I have no interest in trying to use the stock driven or find a driver compatible with it. May even go with gears and a jackshaft instead. This K&S has original twist grip and with a new cable and some polishing on the housing it will be vintage and work fine. The brake cable need replaced and the 2.5 diameter band/drum works well so braking is handled. I have some more NOS 530s for the Manco wheels and they should look great. Not sure what that guy's problem was but he needs a life IMO having read his message. I'd rather make a nice rider out of it anyway, I just get overwhelmed with all my projects and am growing weary of minibikes and may take a break from buying any more once all my current ones are running and riding. Some may be sold locally once that happens, we need more minibikers in OKC.

So the K&S is no longer for sale here, should I decide to offer it again Ebay will be my next stop. :hammer:

Last edited:
I actually like as many picts as possible.
They are a pain to upload sometimes but a pict say a thousand words!

I learn something from every good pictures!