K&S Hornet. Model? Color?

Ceejus

I just picked this up yesterday for a pretty good price. I'm wondering if there's a year range that this would fit in and what actual model it is. I looked through the media, as well as used the search engine, and only saw a couple like it with the disc brake bracket. Seems that there are a lot of Hornets out there, but I can't seem to find a model designation. Also, in the last pic, it looks to be what i assume is the original paint color that was under the left side grip. Do y'all think that's the original color? Thank you very much!

Attachments

1971_MB1A

I just picked this up yesterday for a pretty good price. I'm wondering if there's a year range that this would fit in and what actual model it is. I looked through the media, as well as used the search engine, and only saw a couple like it with the disc brake bracket. Seems that there are a lot of Hornets out there, but I can't seem to find a model designation. Also, in the last pic, it looks to be what i assume is the original paint color that was under the left side grip. Do y'all think that's the original color? Thank you very much!
I had 2 basic model Hornet's like yours and they were both originally blue.