kart for sale

i have a single seater cart with a 5hp briggs on it. i recently rebuilt the engine and have less than 10 hours on the rebuilt engine. it got fresh gaskets all around. new K&N airfilter, a new torque header from Kart Pipes - Your Go Kart Pipe Home , is got the governor removed and a billet piston rod was installed. everything was extensivly cleaned. it also got a 0.032 copper head gasket for improved compression. has comet torque converter 20 series. gearing i believe is 14/48. 2 brand new tubes in the back tires. new paint all around. just put 200 into the engine alone. have all the recipts for everything i bought. i live in maine. i will not ship. if you live in the state or are close, or are willing to drive come and get it. if it doesnt sell after a lil while ill sell the engine and the frame seperate. i want $550 for it. just want back what i put into it.if ur willing to drive far for it we can lower the price. talk to me. send me PM or post in the thread. let me know what you got. may consider trades. try me.