Kit built mini?

Does anyone have an opinion about the kits available from northern tool or manufacturer supply? I've got a B&S 6 hp and a B&S 5 HP that I'd like to put on a mini, but I don't have a rolling frame. Ny advice or opinions out there?

Thanks

Those kits are made by Azusa, You can look at this to see what other guys have done to theres. I do not have one to tell you if there good or not. You could also pick up a baja doodle bug(DB30) cheap and sell the 2.5 engine and put yours on it.

a friend of mine has one and it's an ok kit. you'd probably be better off buying a roller from CL. with the Azusa kits you need to figure out something for a brake as well.

Tomas

I belive that roller kit comes with a drum break. Alot of people have problems with the drums but all you have to do is step up the hole 1 or 2 drill sizes for the plate that holds the shoes to have clearance around the axle. :thumbsup:

Could always try Lil Indian up in Plymouth,Michigan. 1-800-521-06848 (Allied leisure Corp.)They had there springer frame that has a front suspension fork for 350.00 when I talked to them last spring. Taco was making two frame again, I checked there sit and does not show them anymore but they still have parts listed. Maybe they Quit making frames, there were pricey.

125ccCrazy

The frame itself isn't bad but the forks are a POS.... I looked at an azusa frame at the local cycle shop here, I'd be afraid to use the forks the way they are... The frame will need improvements IMO..:hack:.... Like mentioned above, you would be better off looking for something on CL or ebay...