KTM 125SX engine For the crazy people.

2006 KTM 125SX for sale $1200. This low time engine was bought in 2008 for my shifter kart. I replaced the original piston with a new vertex piston, as well as head and base gaskets/O-rings. Modified reed cage to have a pulse port for a fuel pump and made a mounting plate on the engine for coil, amplifier and fuel pump. The Carb is from a KTM 200 and is a 36mm Kehin PWM with less than a hour of time on it. This engine has a hydraulic clutch and I was going to fabricate a steering wheel master cylinder for it when a YZ250 complete with a billet kart mount came to me on a trade. The KTM has been sitting on a shelf for the last 10 years. I need to get rid of stuff I will never again need so I am selling it. Comes with multiple reed cages, pipe a couple of master cylinders and a extra slave as well as the old piston in the new piston box. I am asking $1200.00 and will box and pack carefully but you pay the actual shipping. Has kick starter and shifter and would make a insane mini bike engine as they had 37 RWHP in 2006 Not for the faint of heart,
KTM1.jpg ktm2.jpg ktm3.jpg ktm4.jpg ktm6.jpg ktm4.jpg