Let me introduce myself and my new toy!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. I started riding motorcycles about 2 years ago, and just this week happened across an old mini bike for sale. I figured it would be something fun to play around with, and to my suprise, I think my $100 was well spent on this little girl! I picked up what I believe is a 1976 Indian M5A, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyways, I'm hoping to have her up and running by the end of the year. I found the forums through some google searching, so hopefully you all will be able to help me along as this is my first rebuild/restoration of any kind. In turn I hope to be able to contribute some back. I have attached a few pictures including the parts, headtube stamp, and motor casing, so feel free to throw any information about it my way. Thanks!

To start off with, does anyone have some pictures of one of these little rascals fully assembled? That way I can start my parts list and see what all I need to get.

Last edited:
welcome to the mini forum of forums and there is a store link (OldMiniBikes warehouse) at the top for pretty much anything you could ever need for your resto.