Long Island Mini Bike Show and Swap Meets 2017! Monthly event!

L.I. Mini Bike Show and Swap Meet 2017.

First show is on Sunday April 23rd
Farmingdale NY 11735.
Off RT110 and Adams Blvd.
Free Event.
Vintage Mini Bike/ Go Kart Show and Swap Meet
Come on down and Show off your toys, sell some extra parts or mini's or just come by and BS with some of the guys!
No riding mini bikes allowed.

Hoping to have a food truck at each monthly event.

Hoping to see many new faces and mini bikes/ go karts this year!!! Come on down, tell your friends and family.

Please like us on FaceBook to stay informed!! IF the weather holds up and is nice in March, I may schedule a show!! Please Go to L.I. Mini Bike Show and Swap Meet and press Like/ Join to stay informed. Thx.

Thank you to OldMiniBikes!!

Last edited:
UPDATE: MARCH 25th!! New Show Date. Moving the show up by a month. Hope we continue to have decent weather throughout the month and we will have the first show of 2017. We will continue with April 23rd as the 2nd show date.

L.I. Mini Bike Show and Swap Meet 2017.

1st show is March 25th
2nd show is on Sunday April 23rd

Farmingdale NY 11735.
Off RT110 and Adams Blvd.
Free Event.

Vintage Mini Bike/ Go Kart Show and Swap Meet
Come on down and Show off your toys, sell some extra parts or mini's or just come by and BS with some of the guys!

Riding mini bikes is not permitted. Sorry.

Hoping to see many new faces and mini bikes/ go karts this year!!! Come on down, tell your friends and family.

Please like us on FaceBook to stay informed!! Please Go to L.I. Mini Bike Show and Swap Meet and press Like/ Join to stay informed. Thx.

Thanks to OldMiniBikes!!

Last edited: