Long Shot

Sorry no picture ,I know this is a long shot, I Had a mini bike in 1970 ,was bought from a department store in Presque Isle ,Maine. It had a small gas tank mounted on the frame, no shocks, a 3.5 tec motor with lighting coil ,a big chrome headlight and a tail light, chrome handlebars ,I believe it was called a Banshee, just wondering if anyone on here ever heard of one and if there were any pictures available, as I never seen one since ,may-be it was some fly by night company that did not last very long. But I drove the wheels off that bike and had a lot of fun as a kid on it, I know it is a long shot but worth a try.

markus

Fox/dynamark had a lne of bikes they called Banshee, this is from a 1971 catalog, 2nd one on the left was called a "banshee extra"....anything like that :shrug: Rupp had a Banchi in 1969, it would have been yellow, would not have normally came with lights so they probably would have been battery operated option package if it had lights on that one.

If this link does not show for you let me know:

Last edited:
Thanks for response, I think you may of hit on it with the Banshee extra, that sure looks like it ,thanks, may-be I can find some different pictures of it ,thanks again. I remember it had some crappy welded handlebars that bolted through the forks with rubber bushings that broke off while riding it .