Main jet fell out causing past 25% throttle bog and stall once returned to idle.

Thepaetsguy

Watching musti’s (daren’s) video he just uploaded on his red kodiak four wheeler.. No visible rich condition no black smoke from exhaust no nothing indicating a rich condition. He thought the main jet had actually plugged Itself again. He screwed the main jet back in and the fourwheeler then revved up and just started bouncing wildly off the rev limiter like normal. So absolutely puts into my mind that some carburetors are just to big for the application (5hp briggs) with a vm22 per say..

Harquebus

...So absolutely puts into my mind that some carburetors are just to big for the application...
There's no big mystery to having Too Much Carburetor for a particular engine but luckily for us they are adjustable (to an extent) to compensate for this.

The real takeaway, per se, is that he solved the way-too-rich condition (after the jet unscrewed itself and fell into the bowl) as it was metering more fuel than it could handle, 'bogging on acceleration'. He didn't show us the exhaust color unfortunately, and edited out other helpful things in the video as he often does. Then again he is not really a 'how to' Youtuber, but more of an entertainer.

I wonder if the engine management computer on that relatively complex 4-wheeler basically negates it from smoking out the wazoo under such conditions? It completely bogged down instead of exhibiting some hesitation, stumbling and/or a big VROOM. He was correct (but incorrect) to consider the possibility that it could have been caused by "electronics".