Manco Delta 1 help

HRM

Putting together a Manco Delta 1 chopper that I bought torn apart. Having problems figuring out the brake band mounting and if I have all the necessary parts. Could someone that has one take a pic of how it's mounted. Would really appreciate. Also the spacer tubes on the rear axle bolt seems short. There is a 1/4" gap between the frame and spacer when mounted. Tightening would pull the frame in an 1/8" each side, totaling the 1/4". Is that normal. The tubes are each 1-7/8" long. Is that correct. Don't want to damage the frame. It's 98% together, just need this info to finish.
Thanks.

Biffmini

Putting together a Manco Delta 1 chopper that I bought torn apart. Having problems figuring out the brake band mounting and if I have all the necessary parts. Could someone that has one take a pic of how it's mounted. Would really appreciate. Also the spacer tubes on the rear axle bolt seems short. There is a 1/4" gap between the frame and spacer when mounted. Tightening would pull the frame in an 1/8" each side, totaling the 1/4". Is that normal. The tubes are each 1-7/8" long. Is that correct. Don't want to damage the frame. It's 98% together, just need this info to finish.
Thanks.
It's common for specs. to be a little loose. Get you some machine bushings to add to your spacers.
In your case I think it gives you a little adjustment for chain alignment. 20220711_105534.jpg

HRM

Thank you.
There was a bolt with a hole, a tear drop shaped washer and two nuts on it in the box of parts. Also a spring. So I gather that's it. The bolt and washer go through the band, a nut, then place through the frame and secure with the second nut. As for the spring, I'm assuming it goes on the cable between the band ends. Killer bike you got there.

HRM

Thank you.
I found in the parts box another pin with a hole and an allen set screw in the center of it. The other part to hold the cable in the band. Glad it was all there.
Again thanks for taking the time to help me. Much appreciated.