Manco front fork rebuild service needed

I have an old Manco minibike and forks are damaged...I need someone to make me another set, can send a picture of the old one. Would like an exact duplicate made. Been looking for a used set for quite a while and no luck, let me know if interested and I will send a picture. Thanks, John.

Those are Azusa forks. They have changed the design a little. They put a bend to make the handlebars. more straight up and down. Gives you more knee room. They now look like the blue one in my project thread. cstutts is an Azusa dealer. Maybe Injuntom too. I know he was talking about becoming a dealer.

Thanks for the reply...does anyone sell a fork kit that the buyer welds together? I looked at some websites that sell the Azusa forks like the one on your blue bike and the pictures show them straight up??? Thanks, John.

I don't think anyone has updated the pictures on their sites. A member here,cstutts is a dealer. If you send him a p.m. he can probably fix you up. How bad are your forks, bent or what. if they're bent a little, they're pretty easy to straighten.