Manco Trailcat Project

Manco Trailcat Project

Frame has had work around engine plate and had neck tube replaced (pictured). Not beautiful and needs some more but I believe it's straight and strong. Forks are free and straight and have had work at bolt holes (pictured) wheels are nice and have been blasted and have no road rash.

Includes; 2 sets of shocks, Trailcat seat that is mostly good for a pattern, Bikebudy complete decal set that's just awesome, new drum brake/sprocket assembly all from here on OldMiniBikes. New foreign wheel bearings and new fork springs from Ebay. New Carlisle's with tubes and new chrome fenders (fenders, while chrome plated and very affordable, have no polishing done prior to plating so they look like zinc to me. I'd paint/powder them!) from OldMiniBikes Whse.

I'm asking $275 and will ship at buyers expense. I've weighed it at just under 70 lbs. and could fit in one box that UPS estimates $108 to a San Diego zip from mine - Michigan 49442. Prefer Paypal as a gift but will take money order or cash. I have a Tec. Side pooper and/or H-50 to include to a pickup buyer but won't ship those. I have a complete N.O.S. 2 speed with new OldMiniBikes WHSE adjustable jackshaft kit I was going to use on it that I'll list later but will offer here for an additional $200 if interested. Pics of it on request.

Please PM questions, comments, offers rather than posting per the forum rules and to accommodate one bump per week.

Thank you! :thumbsup::biggrin:

IMG_1032.JPG IMG_1037.JPG IMG_1036.JPG IMG_1033.JPG IMG_1038.JPG IMG_1039.JPG IMG_1045.JPG IMG_1034.JPG IMG_1035.JPG IMG_1041.JPG IMG_1042.JPG IMG_1044.JPG
IMG_1047.JPG IMG_1048.JPG IMG_1055.JPG IMG_1056.JPG