MB200 John Deere inspired. Any suggestions?

Have had this bike for about a year now and have wanted to do something to make it stand out. Decide I am gonna do it John Deere style. This is what I plan so

APPEARANCE
green frame
green fenders
green gas tank
yellow rims
yellow handle bars
yellow seat

ENGINE
box stock project
comet TAV2

I have time to think about it before I have the money to do it but I figured I'd ask ya'll what you think. This will be my first build and I have used this site a lot to fix it and do little things here and there. Defiantly has saved me a lot of money finding out how to do things on here lol. Thank you and I'm looking forward to ya'll's suggestions.

Last edited:

markus

since its a pretty new bike I would see if you could score a decal set from a Sabre tractor and incorporate them onto the bike, that would really throw people for a loop! It would almost be believable even!

Marcus, I didn't even know they had made one, but I'm looking to do it a little different then that. Pretty neat though. That's a good idea on the decals. It defiantly would throw people for a loop lol.

Last edited:
That's a nice one MB165, but I'm not that talented at welding and fabricating lol. Im gonna keep the frame the way it is. I sure wish I could do something like that though.

capguncowboy

That's a nice one MB165, but I'm not that talented at welding and fabricating lol. Im gonna keep the frame the way it is. I sure wish I could do something like that though.
You could go with that color scheme though. I think that was more or less what he was suggesting.

Very true. I was just poking fun at myself about not being that talented lol. I think instead of the green fenders I thought originally I'm gonna make them yellow too.

That's pretty nice itype2slo. How's that box stock run? I'm thinking about getting the already built Dino tuned one.

Thank you every one for all the pics and suggestions so far :smile: