MB200 warrior damage

Bobt100

My grandson accidentally ran into a stainless steel storage tank. Severely Bent the front shocks.

called Massimo Motor they wanted 160 each for each shock. Outrageous prices.

did a bit of research and bought aftermarket shocks and steering yoke for Trailmaster bike. Also purchased steering collar and handlebar mounts for trailmaster. For 19 dollars purchased a new headlight for trailmaster. Spent total of 150.00 dollars and all works better than new. Trailmaster parts are more sturdy. The only other cost was the 150 deductible paid for 6 stiches……..

My grandson accidentally ran into a stainless steel storage tank. Severely Bent the front shocks.

did a bit of research and bought aftermarket shocks and steering yoke for Trailmaster bike. Also purchased steering collar and handlebar mounts for trailmaster. For 19 dollars purchased a new headlight for trailmaster. Spent total of 150.00 dollars and all works better than new. Trailmaster parts are more sturdy. The only other cost was the 150 deductible paid for 6 stiches……..

I don't know if you're as unlucky as me...I just made a trade for 3 mini bikes and one happens to be the all black Baja warrior MB200 and after some research I'm pretty sure they were recalled because the forks would split and fall apart, front wheels pop off and then you go over the handlebars, the gas tanks leak and catch fire, and last but not least.. the throttles gets stuck wide open and they lose control. They recalled a bunch of mini bikes, go-karts and was ordered to pay a $4.3 mil Federal fine. And it's a different company makes them now Massimo...

Attachments

Oh man I'm sorry to hear about your grandson, I don't know why them Massimo's are so expensive though, We have a Axis M200 we picked up from Lowes it seems pretty sturdy didn't break the bank either.