MDB Question.

Dude, how do you get anything done, as much as you're on this site? I've also seen you on a couple others. 6 posts a day on this site alone! That means that you probably log on around 50 times a day. Hopefully, the quality of your work isn't suffering. I like to send my stuff to folks that stay focused. Maybe you just don't have a lot of work. I had to vent. Sorry in advance.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
You should see the phone calls I get during the day also. Plus a regular 9-5 job and then off to the machine shop later. Today I'm off work and I'm trying to build my new motor from scratch to have it ready for later tonight.

Last night I installed new valve guides, big valve seats, unshroud the valves, 3 angle valve job, cut the valve blanks to seat size, cut the valve angles on the valves, cut the spring pockets, mill the head 0.080", and then fully ported it after all of this.

Last edited:
You should see the phone calls I get during the day also. Plus a regular 9-5 job and then off to the machine shop later. Today I'm off work and I'm trying to build my new motor from scratch to have it ready for later tonight.

Last night I installed new valve guides, big valve seats, unshroud the valves, 3 angle valve job, cut the valve blanks to seat size, cut the valve angles on the valves, cut the spring pockets, mill the head 0.080", and then fully ported it after all of this.
MDB, how much of your work do you send out?