Methanol To Alcohol

Hey OMBer's I HAve A Quick Question I Just Bought A Blockzilla 2 From A Friend With a 28mm Mikuni Carb Set-Up To Run Methanol I Really Dont Wanna Run Methanol Because Of The Maintenance That Comes With It Drain Fuel Lines etc How Can I Convert It To Run Alcohol Can I Just Get It Rejetted Or I Have To Advance Timing And All That Crap That I HAVE NO CLUE How To Do lol Help! :thumbsup:

i dont mess with mini motors on Alcohol but one question what Alcohol would you run ? as the only thing you can get cheap is Methanol as the only other left is iso rubbing Alcohol and grain (vodka, moonshine ) . you could maybe set it up for e 85 :shrug:

denatured alcohol or heat,not the isoheat kind.
denatured alcohol isnt some reliable fuel its kinda a mash mix dump of stuff . there is no set mix its got anything from iso rubbing alcohol meth alcohol lacquer thinner , gas ,paint thinner , oil or what ever they have in the back room . just has to be toxic if ya drink it . as the base is normal grain alcohol well corn most times . same stuff in the bar glass till ya add the poison and make it a solvent.

and heat is methanol alcohol as thats what i use in my blow torch for soldering . its also sold as air brake deicer and water remover . yellow bottle is methanol alcohol
red is isopropyl alcohol same as what they sell in the med supply . but its not clean for med use has other stuff in it . and dosnt burn very nice lots of build up and likes water .

i did alot of looking at whats in what when i got my torch as i was looking for a cheap easy to find fuel for it . denatured alcohol at the local hardware was $10 a quart so wanted to find out what other alcohol i could find to use in it .

the 3 main ones i could find that you can buy local store any place usa are

isopropyl alcohol. heat rubbing alcohol
methanol alcohol heat air brake cleaner
ethyl alcohol aka beer, whiskey or mixed with gas to make e85 .

so given dont want to run methanol that leaves ethyl alcohol i do know you can run motors off ever clear has to be the high proof stuff to work best . but thats like $20 a bottle so kinda $$$ and the bottle shop will think your a drunk :laugh:
there is e85 or one of the higher mixes some places you can get e99 as 1% of some toxic makes it fuel not drink for taxes .

i read way to much :no: