Mikuni carb issue

I have a mini bike with a Mikuni 22mm on a predator 212 and the the bike seems like it starves fuel while trying to accelerate to top speed. When I’m trying to accelerate it cuts off so I have to let off of the gas a little and it does that until I get to top speed then it stops. Could this be a tuning issue or something else?

Could be either. How about providing some useful information about the engine and what exactly have you done to it from its stock condition. Also some carb information, did you just attach it with a mainifold, is it the way it came out of the box or did you mess with it.

Could be either. How about providing some useful information about the engine and what exactly have you done to it from its stock condition. Also some carb information, did you just attach it with a mainifold, is it the way it came out of the box or did you mess with it.
It’s a 212 predator engine with a governor delete and the Mikuni carb. I bought the bike off of someone so I was just trying to clean it up a little. The throttle slide used to never be maxed out so I adjusted it so that it opens up fully. I also cleaned out the inside of the carb.

Minimichael

The slide; does it still close fully? Did you clean the jets? What size jets? What made you think to adjust the slide? Did you clean the air filter thingy? Where's your air screw at?