Mini bike gas tanks

I recently bought a gas tank from handmade-parts on eBay. Handmade-parts was the name of the eBay store. They say they specialize in make gas tanks for mini bikes. They look like great tanks and they’re supposed to be made in the US. However I’m starting to think I got taken. I haven’t heard anything from the seller and I’ve tried messaging them a few times now but haven’t heard anything back. Maybe they’re just really busy. But I’m wondering if anyone else has felt with them and if so what was the experience you had. I’m hoping everything is on the up and up. But I’m really not sure. Thanks And I’m sorry if I posted this in the wrong area. But I just needed to get this question out there.

Yeah hopefully it’s being made. I guess if that’s the case I just wish they’d let me know. I did read one bad revyfrom this month. But all the other ones I saw were positive. Unfortunately I read the bad one too late.

lots people sale things on ebay.but they don't have it .once they sale it then they make it
Good business would be for the seller to communicate that to the buyer.

OP, depending on the time that’s past, send one last message stating the lack of communication is a concern and if they don’t respond (pick a time) you will file a complaint with eBay. Sellers hate when eBay gets involve.

Last edited:
I just let the seller know that if they don’t contact me today with a tracking number I’ll have to contact eBay to report them and ask for a refund.
i have to say once more that it sucks it had to come to that. I really was stoked to buy a part that was made in the US and even though I thought it was a little expensive it was worth it to buy American. I will post once more to this thread to let people know what the final outcome is but as of now it doesn’t look good.