Mini Bike Race Alert!!

I know everyone is getting ready for the mini bike races at the Roundup in Austin this year and we are pumped about it. Im here to announce another race in June

There is going to be a large car show and music fest held in Pasadena Tx (Just outside Houston) on June 16th which will hold a mini bike race. We have a large rodeo arena to hold the race in. Same type rules as Austin but I will get official rules out soon. I think we will do a different style track than oval. Lets put a few right turns in it to make it more fun.

Get your mini bikes ready and contact me with any questions

Derrick
28one-7four8-8two40

Is this a Highway Horrors show? I'll pass the word along to all the north side car clubs and minibikers.
Sounds like this could be fun.

Also, I started a thread on here for the Austin event. LSRU

Houston this is it!! For a few years now we have tried hard to get an organized minibike race together and the time has come. I'm surprised there hasn't been more replies to this thread. This Saturday in Pasadena TX at the Pasadena fair grounds / civic center-- arena style track racing at the Ratstock car show. Who's with me? This is a dirt track race so come dressed accordingly. Helmet, gloves, long sleeves and shoes. Roll your bike in and lets races.