Mini Indy

this is somthing Ive been kicking around Im thinking about putting a show on inn Indianapolis In. theres a street here called gasoline Alley just a mile or so from the big 500 track I think a could get some of the r:scooter:ace shops to open up for tours and maybe host a killer alley ralley free food and drinks and maybe a small cruze your mini area so give me some feed back on this idea?

hitman

Great Idea!

this is somthing Ive been kicking around Im thinking about putting a show on inn Indianapolis In. theres a street here called gasoline Alley just a mile or so from the big 500 track I think a could get some of the r:scooter:ace shops to open up for tours and maybe host a killer alley ralley free food and drinks and maybe a small cruze your mini area so give me some feed back on this idea?
I'll be in Indy for the 500 festival. You have a great idea. Even if you got say 20 mini's it would still be cool. Count me in for sure. In fact, I'll be Indy tomorrow for the Manheim Auction off post road on the east side of town.
You're idea is awesome, now all you have to do is everything else. Maybe get the local "hooters" to sponser it in their parking lot.

Well hitman it seems that me and you are the only ones that would show. I thought there would be more interested but not getting much feedback on this event.:eek:ut:

hitman

Its harder for the cops to catch only two people. :cool: Maybe we could pose as schriners and roll along with the parade? No Cop would ever stop a schriner from riding in a parade right?

hitman

Memorial Day Weekend

Historically the Indianapolis 500 is over the Memorial day weekend. The entire 500 festival takes the better part of the entire month of May. I do not know which day Kyle was thinking, but I intend to be there. May I suggest that as a group we go to the track museum. I went there a few years ago and it was awesome!

Kyle we could advertise here and maybe a few other sites! I bet if there was enough cool stuff going on we could pull in the guys from nearby states. Just a thought.

Last edited: