Mini Moto Chopper almost there.....

Ok she's a runner, been riding her all weekend, hauls ass and the 2spd works great, forward control scrub brake works well after the tire is warmed up a little, did a nice burnout in the garage. gonna work on the brake some to improve it. my tank is getting painted, the tank in the pics was for testing only, will tear it down tonight and paint it, and have it ready for the mini moto this weekend...... :thumbsup:

View attachment 760

View attachment 761

View attachment 762

View attachment 763

View attachment 764

Last edited:
Thanks for the props, the front fender was given to me by a friend that actually made these 3 wheeled electric charriots. they were pretty cool, he had a bunch of them made, its made of ABS, and looks dope.

Sweet front end. I love that fender. A jackshaft brake would look nice on there AND it will stop you on a dime. VERY effective on the jackshaft.
Good luck with the cops this weekend. Oh, and with the race too.....:thumbsup:

Sweet front end. I love that fender. A jackshaft brake would look nice on there AND it will stop you on a dime. VERY effective on the jackshaft.
Good luck with the cops this weekend. Oh, and with the race too.....:thumbsup:

wHERE CAN I GET A JACKSHAFT BRAKE. LIKE TO TAKE A LOOK AT ONE ?:confused::confused::confused:

Did you polish the frame?

It looks sweet!
Well you got my vote for best looks. That way you can at least win something.:wink:

OUch:doah: whats up with that MDB lol, i planning on that massive amount of raw 6hp to get me there without fail, the frame is not polished, just bare metal, waiting on the rear fender coming tomorrow b4 i can paint the frame. my tank is in the skilled hands of evil ed getting all spiffed up.

Are you guys gonna join us at flames friday night, we are all bringing our mini's with us.

JD2

That's just what I was going to suggest but, I was going to suggest a race kart disc. They're the same size and maybe even cheaper than a cycle disc, who knows.
In the case of the one I built for my son's mini, I had to make the disc smaller to fit in the tight space I was limited to.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
OUch:doah: whats up with that MDB lol, i planning on that massive amount of raw 6hp to get me there without fail, the frame is not polished, just bare metal, waiting on the rear fender coming tomorrow b4 i can paint the frame. my tank is in the skilled hands of evil ed getting all spiffed up.

Are you guys gonna join us at flames friday night, we are all bringing our mini's with us.

JD2
My little 6.5hp motor is now upgraded to about 7hp now. So I should be hard to keep up with.

Nobody told me about that. So I don't know if I can make it on Friday.

I never heard of flames, BTW I have a new cell phone number (424) 603-9011 Charles

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Oh JD this is my little Honda gasser I will be running on Sunday. It's not pretty, but she runs gooooood! It's geared for a fast take off and will do 70mph with me on it. But I will change the gearing so it will take off slower and rev less, but it should still do 70mph easy.

My little 6.5hp motor is now upgraded to about 7hp now. So I should be hard to keep up with.

7HP ? Shit that thing make 7hp b4 you put in the pushrods......lol
will be a blast riding with you guys, i dont care if i win or not, just to cruise across the valley is gonna be the fun in itself.:thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I'm not going to be going real fast or anything like that. I have to stay within the speed limits. The cops in that area see very little crime, so they need something to do.

If you guys are basically running about 40mph it should be good.

That's the reason I changed my gearing, so I won't have it rev so high. My buddy is hard head, he is going to leave his gearing the same.:thumbdown: