Minibike and parts sell out

Hey Guys

I just got a 64 Olds F-85 and need to make some room in the garage. Im going to be selling some of my minibikes and parts. Ill sell things whole or part stuff out just let me know what your interested in.

My boonie project with Tecumseh Star engine, comet 500 torque converter, live axle disk brake, 41 chain, kennys seat.

My Trail Horse with H50 motorsports engine, comet Tav-2 torque converter, all new parts completely rebuilt top to bottom.

7hp briggs with tapered shaft.

Gilson roller, or with the H50 minibike engine with lighting coil.

My custom made trike

Rupp frame

Fox Campus frame

Some old engines

I got to get rid of this stuff so i can have some room to park and work on my car this winter. I can part out anything you like. I will sell just the engines if someone needs a fast powerfull engine. Let me know what your interested in and we can make a deal. Im located in lockport,il

Last edited:
More info

The Star engine i just built this winter. It has some brand new parts. New VKE series 2 rod, VKE stainless valves, VKE intake runner, .010 piston and rings, and compression relese. .325 lift cam. Verry powerfull engine! Tons of torque. Probibly putting out 16 hp + and will spin more RPMs then you need. Right now it has a 12 hp tecumseh bowl carb (minibike friendly) but will toss in a Tillotson HL375 gas carb if your looking for a drag racer. The engine has less then an hour of run time on it. Ready to Rock And Roll!

H50 motorsports engine was rebuilt this winter as well. It has a motorsports billet rod, new .010 piston and rings, new valves, .235 lift motorsports cam (its crazy how high the rpms spin on this engine over 6500 with more to go) This engine runs like a champ and starts right up. You have to prep it and pull to the compression stroke or it will pull your arm off when starting. same with the Star engine. This engine has about 10-15 hours on it.

Comet 500 torque converter has less then an hour on it.

Josh

Hey X90

Thanks! I really like the car. Its in real good shape the body needs alittle attention about a 7.5 out of 10, but the interior is almost mint 9.5 out of 10. It has the original Jet Fire Rocket 330, and jetaway 2 speed. Im going to do some engine and body work this winter, thats why i need the room.

Im not quiting minibikes, i just need the room for my car. I am keeping my Powell, Super Bronc, and a few projects. I have to have some fun stuff for windber next year!

Josh

Hey Ogygopsis

The frame isnt in the best condition. But restartable. No bends, cracks, or brakes. It still has the original seat (whats left of it) shocks, pegs, front wheel and tire, and I.D. tag on the bottom. Thats all i have for the Fox parts.

Josh

Hey Guys

I forgot to add the Bird Drover.

Its been repainted, and the seat recovered. But other then that its original, and in good shape. It has the original Tecumseh h35 minibike engine (aluminum flywheel, and minibike throttle hookup) If you guys can beleve it, i didnt remove the governor so its still works. The engine runs great and has good power. It has scrub brakes :thumbdown: but its easy for kids to ride. The Minibike is setup for a kid, but can be altered to be a fast fun little minibike for us big kids.

Josh

Hey Guys

Im going to give it to the end of the week. Let me know if there is something you guys like i will part some stuff out. I.E. the engines, frames, or maybe the torque converters. Lots of good parts here. I just dont want to have to list stuff on ebay.

FOX CAMPUS SOLD

Ogygopsis

I got your money order on sat. Im going to ship out the frame today, and ill PM your tracking #.

Josh