Minibike Throwdown #40 at Rice O Rama Sept 7, 2019 Spencer, MA

ugmold

Looking for more info about the Minibike Throwdown the night before Rice-O-Rama swap meet. I've been going to the swap meet for years but never the Minibike races the night before.

So, is it organized racing? About how long does it last? Camping ok? Parking ok?

I was thinking of possibly Videoing the event and just looking for what to expect.

I'm kind of surprised nobody has posted about this.

joshua. c.

I've been to it several times its always fun. it usually starts pretty late at night the event usually uses the smaller track. the owner of the track is now against the use of the large track so that track probably wont be used anymore. in previous years they held one or more races on the big track. No fast ridding is allowed before the event but you can putt around slowly. the info for this years event is posted on the minibike throwdown groups facebook page. they hold several events per year in different locations but this one is usually the last. the info on there page says September 7 at 4pm. allot of vendors show up saturday to set up and there;'s always a few mini bikes and parts for sale mixed into the motorcycle stuff so its always worth a look. Ive bought some good stuff there before. I cant make it this year but I wish I could.

This sucks, I have some stuff to sell but will be in ME next weekend for a bachelor party (not mine).
Bummer as I really wanted to go to this