Minibike Throwdown Saturday Sept. 9th spencer

joshua. c.

If you can make this event its a good one, its at a motorcycle swap meet where you can ocashenaly find mini bike parts so bring some money. The fleemarket opens well before the event and the races start late near dusk so be prepared for a late night. You can ride around the grounds before the race but keep it slow or you'll get in trouble.

joshua. c.

the weather isn't looking good this weekend but I might go anyways just for the chance of finding good parts and bring a bike in case we get a brake in the weather long enough to run the event.

joshua. c.

The weather today was about as good as we could have asked for. It was a bit hot but sunny and rain free untill nealy dusk and the throwdoun wrapped up before the heavy rain hit. At the flee market I picked up a rupp tank and A pice I can posibly use as a clutch guard mount for my bonanza. There were also a few bikes and frames for sale but I have enough projects already. My blue bike ran well the hole event untill I was leaving when it blue a tire, good timing I guess lol. Over all a very good time.

joshua. c.

I forgot to mention there was one big spill where the winner of one of the races lost controle and crashed across the finish line but the person seemed ok and was able to walk away from the accident. I can assume there was a minimum of some bad bruses and road rash from what I saw.

During an earlyer race somone lost there phone while cornering. I was right behind them and saw somthing fall out of there pocket. I found out after the race it was a phone when it was returned to its ouner.

I couldent keep up with the fastest bikes in my races. My bike just wasn't powerfull enough but I wasn't last. I do need to learn how to to corner faster. I have a bike that should solve the power issue and hopefully I'll have it running by next year. Again it was alot of fun.