Modified Predator 212 - breaking valve springs

Took a while, but my buddy and I have finally got my motor sorted out (so far so good anyway):

- Drilled out spring base in the head to handle the 36# springs, which have a larger diameter than 26# or lighter springs
- Confirmed coil gap is > .060 min at full compression
- Checked that spring retainer does not contact valve seat / guide (it did at first so had to knock it down 1/16")
- Checked geometry of rockers relative to center point of valve cap
- Ended up dropping the main jet from 130 to a 120, and had to rework the air/fuel adjustment to crisp up throttle response

Have managed to get more than 15 mins on it without failure this time, now just need to get out and really run it for a while and make sure she'll hold together

The 36# springs made a noticeable difference, in that the .356 cam now sounds like it has a "lump lump lump" noise at idle (apologies for the lame sound effect --> text translation lol, basically it sounds better now)

The only thing left to do is pull the flywheel so I can install the 4 degree offset key, bringing timing from 32 degrees to the 36 degrees BTDC the cam calls for. Where I'm only hitting ~5,800 RPM with my current TAV2 spring setup at the moment, it hasn't proven to be an issue so far at 32 degrees.