monday night football

matt2

GO SEAHAWKS
are you guys watching my Seahawks kick ass!!!!! Its are best year ever. So here we are rubbing it in your face on Monday night, YEAH IN YOUR FACE. Sorry just a little excited. Have fun watching us win. WE ARE ON FIRE!:laugh::thumbsup::drinkup:

matt2

No mini bike guys New Orleans
Who is going to root for those guys? I know its hard to when you are getting your butt kicked so bad.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

matt2

Its about time someone stuck up for N.O. They are on the board lets give them credit. They have a long way to go though.:rolleyes:

matt2

Just gotta say "The best record doesn't always win the Super Bowl"!!!!

Any given team can drop the ball when it's important!
You are right but we are having getting there. We do seem to drop the ball a lot but they need to be able to pick it up.

matt2

Seahawks 27 Saints 7 half time I'm getting dinner and a couple beers be right back. I'm going to say it again have fun watching my Seahawks kick ass.

matt2

I know why there are no Saints fans giving it to me they already gave up and turned off there TV's. I guess it won't hurt as bad if you don't watch. GO SEAHAWKS.

matt2

You know everyone has a bad day and the Saints have had a bad day. Of course the Seahawks are who made there day bad. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: