Monster moto 212 on sale

delray

Wow.....going to be alot kids getting hurt. Parents won't know the difference from the 98cc bikes.
Call it the killer bike...:scooter:

Dragracertpp,might also have more bikes in the 10hp under class at symco.....:laugh:

Wow.....going to be alot kids getting hurt. Parents won't know the difference from the 98cc bikes.
Call it the killer bike...:scooter:

Dragracertpp,might also have more bikes in the 10hp under class at symco.....:laugh:
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I agree, probably see them everywhere soon. New bikes arnt for me though, I found that after I picked up a cat mini bike. If I can get one good enough to run at the next year symco races then I'll race [emoji23] I struggle so much getting them to run

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

True that,these things do 40 mph out the box...parents sell mb80s coz kid or parents scared to ride.this more a teen bike..or dad maybe even grandpa :xmas-smiley-016:

Daniel Coop

From what I have seen on their website, it's not being marketed to kids and is intended as an adult toy. I personally don't believe that most parents are that naive, but there sure is no shortage of dummies out there. I was pretty stoked they're manufacturing and selling such a capable machine with a proper power plant. Has front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, front suspension, powder coated frame and a legit torque converter! Probably the nicest new mini bike made in years. I am curious about what engine is in it. Is it a Predator 212? Hemi head? Does it have a lighting coil/system? Is the headlight legit? Best of all, my understanding is that these are made here in the good old USA too. Can't call them China garbage, although I'm sure they've got plenty of Chinese made parts... I'm definitely interested, and am glad to see it cheaper than it was released on Amazon for.

They didn't have one set up, but I'd really like to see one set up. Next summer I plan on buying a newer bike that I can just ride [emoji23] not having to deal with getting bikes to run right all the time. If someone gets one I'd like to see a review, not much there right now

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes