monthly ride/meet in Tampa.Fl

gbabins, short notice but do you want to ride this Saturday? Hellaslow got the day off of work. We can go ride near you if you have an area or we can ride all over his neighborhood.

If you (or anyone else reading this) is interested, call me at 813-810-3673 so we can set it up.

Hello fl riders 5 plus acres in zephyrhills all minis welcome we have a large paster on private land and a mile down the road is about 30 or 40 acres of trail riding with a large hill for climbing and a small paved area we use for drag racing we have lots of fun and want to meet other mini bikers come one come all PM me or call 813-997-2237 for directions or details. MBGB out

gbabins1

gbabins, short notice but do you want to ride this Saturday? Hellaslow got the day off of work. We can go ride near you if you have an area or we can ride all over his neighborhood.

If you (or anyone else reading this) is interested, call me at 813-810-3673 so we can set it up.
Sorry Dave, I didn't see yoi post until today (7-21-11 :doah: ) PM me for the next date... so I'll get it right away. :thumbsup:

gbabins1

Hello fl riders 5 plus acres in zephyrhills all minis welcome we have a large paster on private land and a mile down the road is about 30 or 40 acres of trail riding with a large hill for climbing and a small paved area we use for drag racing we have lots of fun and want to meet other mini bikers come one come all PM me or call 813-997-2237 for directions or details. MBGB out

Sounds great! PM sent.

Calling all mini bikers ,
Zephyrhills is the place to be sunday were riding off road action open fields,hill climbing, trail riding even a little pavement for drag racing pm me for details my name is Rob all mini types welcome.

we ride most all day 10 or 11 in the mornin till were worn out and take breaks so come when u want stall all day if u please , Im gonna call Gbabins to see if he is intrested.
We have not been riding becouse one of us has been working 3 weeks straight but he is done with that now so sunday every week maby sat too.

gbabins1

Hey Guys, as luck would have it ...a guy from work needed to swap "on call" weekends with me, so I'm on call this coming weekend. Next Sunday is my birthday .... I'm not sure what the wife and kids have planned for me but I may be able to ride next Saturday (Sept 3) or Labor day ( I Monday off for Labor day) Keep me in the loop... I would like to get together and do some riding........... but this damn work thing keeps getting in the way of my persoanl life :laugh:

gbabins1

I'm up for either... I sent Unclerocket a PM last week and we were talking about riding this coming Labor Day weekend, maybe Saturday or Monday. I'll see if he's still on.

sweeeeet. I haven't heard from the Zhills guys in a while, but it's riding season, so I'd love to get something going! I have less than 3 weeks of nursing school left, so I should have some time on the weekends until I get a job.