Moto Beta Premier Bebe 50

mc916

Finally found the bike I have been looking for years. It's a 1970 premier bebe 50. I am planning to do a complete restore. If any one has parts or any info please let me know

I got mine running! It had low compression and the piston/rings are not easy to find. I measured it and saw tha my Minarelli V1 piston is a near perfect match, so I installed the NOS one ai had laying around and she fired right up. I have a temporary moped tank on there, but would love to find the correct one

fistfullabar

I got mine running! It had low compression and the piston/rings are not easy to find. I measured it and saw tha my Minarelli V1 piston is a near perfect match, so I installed the NOS one ai had laying around and she fired right up. I have a temporary moped tank on there, but would love to find the correct one
show some photos please:thumbsup:

markus

Domiracer used to have NOS tanks among other things for the Bebe/america boy bikes but they recently went under and I think everything has been liquidated. maybe do some asking around on some of the european bike forms and someone might be able to direct you to who maybe picked up all the Premier parts they had :shrug: