MTD Trail Bike

Nice!!
If the bottom of the tank sits above the gas bowl on the carb then you should be fine. Briggs stickers would complete your engine!!
My thoughts exactly. I don't want to re-engineer something Briggs and Stratton already figured out. If the bike will run as it sits then that works for me.

And Yes, already purchased the repop stickers awaiting to be added once we are sure everything works.

desert rat

Fuel is not a problem, just run it right across the top of the side cover and use a hose retainer on a bolt. You are going to have to brace the pipe on the muffler or it will snap at the motor, It's a bit long.

Quick update.

Huge thank you to @desert rat for setting up my seats. Mel did a great job and I couldn't be happier !

Not much has been done on the last parts of this project due to my changing work schedule. Hope to have it wrapped up in a week or 2.
Then Ill be starting the 2nd mini bike for my youngest daughter.

Thanks for following this fun project.

Attachments

desert rat

Quick update.

Huge thank you to @desert rat for setting up my seats. Mel did a great job and I couldn't be happier !

Not much has been done on the last parts of this project due to my changing work schedule. Hope to have it wrapped up in a week or 2.
Then Ill be starting the 2nd mini bike for my youngest daughter.

Thanks for following this fun project.
I'm happy to help out. Looks good.