Mtd with a predator

Ok guys,. I have a 6.5 preditor in a MTD SS 400 frame with a torque converter. Two headers here and both hit frame. Anyone got one that fits. Let me know.

Sprocket86

Those bikes obviously never came with the OHV style engines and having it mounted on a slant gives you very little room.

A custom fabricated exhaust might be your only option.

I just built one of these mini bikes myself.

It seems most available minibikes around me have been abused. This had the flat plate installed and the engine was on an efenal Gran Prix frame with the throttle linkage botched up. I have a stock SS400 frame I am working on building correctly. This is for the teenagers to beat on.

Sprocket86

Hey sprocket86 I need to make the jackshaft bracket. Do you have measure ments or info for me to bend one up?
I could make some measurements and let you know. To replicate this part you would need a large press break as the material thickness is around 1/8ths and this component needs to be strong and not deflect under a load.

It sucks when someone hacks the factory angle engine mount plate as the factory did such a nice job. Keep us posted of your builds.

The vintage Tecumseh fuel tank will look period correct and apparently the original tanks are a hard to find item.

I see you had to flip the rear wheel around to use the Comet Tav set up.