Muh homeade Exhast!!

125ccCrazy

That looks pretty cool, did you start the engine to see how it sounds?

I would suggest some sort of brace so the vibration and bouncing of the bike doesnt cause it to break off and possible crack the head around the bolt holes..

well the 1st one the welds broke because of temp issues and the exhaust was not supported, It broke off and i grabbed it with the sleeves of my flight jacket and it burned the nylon it was made of lol, shouldve wore my carhartt! anyways i had a extra muffler tip so i re welded it up when its warmed up outside and welded a flange on the bottom and made a support out of aluminum flat stock, its loud, I think my exhaust gasket has a leak and it backfires cool blue flames, but it is slightly quieter than the stock one, but all the neighborhood dogs bark alot more. the flames look real cool at night when i shut it down.

Last edited:
update: I found a tube of copper permatex and slapped some around my exhaust flange, the permatex sealed the leak pretty good, so with a exhaust gasket that actually works it doesnt shoot as many flames or backfires and is actually quiet, barely louder than a stock honda exhaust, If you have a welder you should try it, I dont have the equipment to do a flow test but the tip is sold at cip1.com ACC-D-2525-10 - CUSTOM CHROME TAPERED TAIL PIPES W/ BAFFLES FOR STANDARD BEETLE MUFFLER - SOLD PAIR you could weld up one yourself to be different, I had some laying around so it was cheaper for me to do that but many of the exhausts you can buy already made are cheaper but then its not custom.

anyone with a welder should make a exhaust with these tips, they actually work to reduce noise, i know i posted it multiple times in the forums, but I really think I stumbled on a great combo with this muffler i slapped together. when i get my seat back ill have to post a vid with sound