My racer

Lawn mower racing?

Yes it is my sport i have been into the last year. I have been in multiple races all over the US. From PA, TN, OH, CT, MD etc. Im am now building a new mower for a faster class. A 1967 Huffy "broad lawn". It will have 6" alum kart wheels all around mounted on 13" tires. Hydrolic kart brakes, direct steering. 5 speed peerless lawn mower trans (peerless 700). 1" kart axle. The motor is an 8 hp verticle Briggs. Built to the hilt. G-team cam, balanced crank, ARC fly wheel, ARC rod, G-team walbro carb, honed intake, 3 angle valve job, etc the list goes on. Its also got a kart front axle with 15* KPI and 10* castor. It is going to handle GOOD. It will run over 60mph in a strate line easily when done.

and here is last season mower. Built for the Super Stock class. 5 speed transaxle, locked defferential, stock 12 hp briggs flat head, lowerd. It was a boat. It did pretty good over the season actully. But Im going to build another super stock. Fun, yet cheap class

are you running in AMRA or USLMRA?

BTW my mower (craftsman) is in the process of being built, but right now its buried under 2 feet of snow..so its kind of delayed..lol all i have done is direct steering so far.. luckily my beautiful 28 Briggs is sitting in my nice, warm basement, waiting till spring.

USLMRA. But then again i did do one ARMA race down south in TN at the all american championships hosted by George Herrin a few weeks ago. Cant help but notice that your not TOOOOOO far alway from my area austin. You would'nt be interested in racing with us at our uslmra affilated group PALMRA ?

offroadwhatever: yes i was planning to race with the PALMRA once i get my mower built. i'm building mine to USLMRA IMOW specs, and i should have it close to done by next summer.

AllThrottle: you can find those almost anywhere, try Northern Tool for instance...