Need (2) 4.10 X 3.50 - 6" Tires

I'm looking for a nice pair of 4.10X 3.50 -6" "knobby" (NOT "stud") tread tires. New or used in good condition will work. No "Cheng Shin" tires please, as I want a full size (height, width) tire, and the Cheng Shins always run small. PM me please with what you have.
Thank you,
Michael:scooter:

Update:
I am expanding my search parameters to include "stud" type tires as well (like Carlisle) as long as they are in new or very good condition. PM me with what you have to sell.
Thank you,
Michael

I have a set of NOS Carlisle Double Headed Indian tires but they are the sawtooth tread if your interested. They are alot bigger next to the China brand in the same size. They are 4 ply also. Let me know and I will post pictures.

Mean Dean

I'm looking for a nice pair of 4.10X 3.50 -6" "knobby" (NOT "stud") tread tires. New or used in good condition will work. No "Cheng Shin" tires please, as I want a full size (height, width) tire, and the Cheng Shins always run small. PM me please with what you have.
Thank you,
Michael:scooter:
Do you mean the Universal or Trials type?

Thanks Mean Dean,
I am especially interested in some NOS (or at least very good condition) Carlisle double indian heads:thumbsup:
Michael