Need dune cat pictures

I need good pictures of the original bearing (flange) location on the axle. I don’t know if my bearings was installed properly when i bought it. Thanks

Thank you. I have seen the flanges sandwich on either side of the tabs that are on the frame and I have seen the bearings flanges together then bolted to the side of the tabs. I’m looking for the original placement. 159FBDA6-CD7A-4AF2-BEB2-0CC567B308ED.png

Or maybe not? Hard to tell in the pictures
I took some photos but unfortunately, I got home as the sun set :D

If these arent good enough, I can take better photos tomorrow morning.

Attachments

Thank you! The bearing flanges looks like there sandwich on both sides of the frame tabs. One picture of the underside and I would know for sure. I can see the gap between the flanges. Any history with your dune cat?

Thank you! The bearing flanges looks like there sandwich on both sides of the frame tabs. One picture of the underside and I would know for sure. I can see the gap between the flanges. Any history with your dune cat?
I don't actually know the history, i do know the frame was modified a little by the previous owner, they put a bull bar and an overhead bar (similar to a roll cage, just no actual way it could hold if i rolled)
as far as axle replacements or tinkering, everything LOOKS original, welds are significantly nicer than the other modifications.

Im almost certain they are sandwiched though, tomorrow i can take much nicer photos, including the underneath.

I don't actually know the history, i do know the frame was modified a little by the previous owner, they put a bull bar and an overhead bar (similar to a roll cage, just no actual way it could hold if i rolled)
as far as axle replacements or tinkering, everything LOOKS original, welds are significantly nicer than the other modifications.

Im almost certain they are sandwiched though, tomorrow i can take much nicer photos, including the underneath.

you can see the photos of it from my first post on my profile, as far as those two pieces, im almost certain nothing on the frame was changed.