Need help with cam clearance

Hello new here but love the site. I have 212 hemi predator and I put in a hot 265 cam and it hits the rod journal. I cannot take that much of the rod journal but if I had a cam spacer it would work. I cannot find one for this motor and im not sure what else would work. Surely not a washer or epoxy...
20190526_110200_Film1.jpg

The cam clears the crank but I might grind a little off to be safe. Its hitting the light gray rod and I would need to grind into that rod maybe 1/4 inch which seems unsafe.

joshua. c.

if that rod is stock you shoold buy a billet rod before messing with the cam. an un governed engine with a modified cam and no billet rod and no billet flywheel makes the engine one giant grenade waiting to happen. its expensive but its not as costly as a trip to the emergency room.

delray

someone really needs to sell a cam kit for the guys that are inexperience in this and just want a bolt on performance. have a kit with a mod-2 cam and 1.2 or 1.3 stamp rockers and the correct valve springs,retainer...etc. and as a kit the total price would be just little cheaper then buying the parts separate. they could just bolt on and go. no grinding for them to worry about. most people are just looking only to hot rod there minibike and not drag race it. this setup with a 22mm carb and header would be more then enough power to fly on a minibike...…….:scooter:

someone really needs to sell a cam kit for the guys that are inexperience in this and just want a bolt on performance. have a kit with a mod-2 cam and 1.2 or 1.3 stamp rockers and the correct valve springs,retainer...etc. and as a kit the total price would be just little cheaper then buying the parts separate. they could just bolt on and go. no grinding for them to worry about. most people are just looking only to hot rod there minibike and not drag race it. this setup with a 22mm carb and header would be more then enough power to fly on a minibike...…….:scooter:
I've seen ones on ebay. The hot cam mod3 came already clearanced. Installed no problem but it's a low lift at 231. At least if you have that you could see what parts you need to clearance for a different type which is helpful