Needed..Comet 20 or 30 series 40/41T Tav

Needed....Comet 20 or 30 series "Tav" set up with metal backing plate. I do not need the aluminum one..due to clearance. It can be new or used. I need one for a 40/41 chain. Worse case I can change it from a 35T if needed. Any help would be appreciated. And yes..this is for a low budget build...so leaning toward used. PM me if you have questions or have one. Thanks :thumbsup:

capguncowboy

Needed....Comet 20 or 30 series "Tav" set up with metal backing plate. I do not need the aluminum one..due to clearance. It can be new or used. I need one for a 40/41 chain. Worse case I can change it from a 35T if needed. Any help would be appreciated. And yes..this is for a low budget build...so leaning toward used. PM me if you have questions or have one. Thanks :thumbsup:
I had you covered until you said you needed it with the metal back plate. I have one that mounts under the engine plate though if you change your mind.

I had you covered until you said you needed it with the metal back plate. I have one that mounts under the engine plate though if you change your mind.
I actually was debating on getting yours for my daughters Manco kart. But I need the metal backing plate one like yesterday :laugh: