Needing TS-125 Jack shaft parts list - general experience welcomed

So I bought the Parts book for a Alsport TS-135 because the image appeared to have the correct front fender as the model I have however it does not appear to be correct.

I and doing a total restoration and when I got the jack shaft unit off I realized that the Parts list didn't show a Large sproket on the Jackshaft which is whats on my bike; I have a 32 tooth sprocket on the right side and a smaller 16 tooth on the left which connects to the transaxle (35 tooth sprocket).

The Jack shaft is bent, the small sprocket appears to have a key way.

The manual I have for the TS-35 doesn't show a large sprocket on the right side but the large Driven pulley so I'm kind of thinking I have the wrong manual...could someone confirm for me and if anyone is kind enough to share the TS-125 parts manual I would appreciate it.

I had to "remind" the guy on Ebay who was selling them to actually send it to me, and then on top of that, the dude stapled the right side of the manual? Rather not deal or pay more just to get a photo copy on 8x11. :shrug:

Thanks guys!

This is AWESOME - thank you so much. So this image shows the jackshaft I have as well as the smaller two bolt attachment for the seat to the frame where as the TS-130 manual has a square, 4 hole bracket/plate.

Does anyone have the diameter and sprocket sizes for the TS-125L (what's the L mean?)