needle in a haystack

Hi,
I'm throwing this out there. In Nov. 1995 I bought a thrashed "Taco 44" ? I re-furbished it for an under the tree family Christmas surprise. In about 3-5 years later it sat smelling the garage of gas so I sold it to a private bicycle collector in San Jose Ca. He used to advertise in the Bay Area Free Ads. This bike was very distinct when done as it had a MX type number plate welded across the front forks, "95".

The was painted Candy Apple Red Metal flake, The engine and under seat gas tank White, while the pull start cover Ford Red. It had a jack-shaft, front springs, rear shocks, and I think a 5.5 hp for sure Briggs Stratton. Some trick had been done to the carb by the previous owner, turned into up draft ? I don't know but it was quick and smoothe. Had a drum brake and nice seat but I don't think original or engine either.

WHERE IS 'OL #95 ?

I've always wondered and back in 2004 after the kids had moved on I couldn't locate the buyer. ANYBODY HAVE A PIC, IDEA OR KNOWLEDGE OF A TACO IN SAN JOSE ?
Well, the least you can get out of this is a memory or two of your own.

Thank-you

tgtrotter

Oh Yeah

Oh Yeah, the wheels were painted same white as engine. A typo in original stroy. The "Frame" was painted Candle Apple Red Metal Flake.

Thanks, and I have been looking here. A lot of really cool bikes and memorabilia...and Who knows...Maybe #95 ??