New 2-Seater project

I got this two-seater a few weeks ago. I've broken everything down to the smallest piece, and ordered most of the parts I'll need. Welding repairs have been made. Now I need a Go Power rear 6" wheel to round things out before prepping, painting and reassembly. twoseater.jpg

Hello Eric,

What a neat looking bike. The two-seater bikes fascinate me, like the utility bikes do.

Your bike seems to have very familiar lines, but I can't determine who made that. Do you know who the manufacturer was ?

rugblaster

the front fork, motor plate, foot pegs and the way the tube wraps around the rear seat looks like a K&S Hornet

Also the pinched tube connection and the front fender and mount

Last edited:
I'm thinking I'll paint it Caterpillar yellow and chrome the fenders and foot pegs. Still looking for a Go Power rear 6" wheel...

markus

Love the 2 seater K&S made bikes, Looks pretty decent shape to boot :thumbsup: I just had one of my bike powdercoated in "New Caterpillar yellow", I not in love with it, but I don't hate it :laugh: It should look good with a gloss black engine in it though.

Keep us posted on the progress. neat to see the not so common bikes like yours getting resurrected :thumbsup: