New American pickers

hornet1

Funny how you notice minis when watching stuff , kind of looks like a MTD front wheel , bars and forks but the motor is not at a tilted . What could it be ?

That's cool Hornet, that you noticed that !

I saw that seat and wondered what that was. ( it flashed by so fast I could not tell, how'd you capture the pic ! )

They seem to just 'gloss over' minis, as I've seen numerous in shows, don't know why they don't snatch'em up :shrug: ?

hornet1

I have dish so I can record or back up or pause , and your right I have seen a MTD with a flat motor plate but the seat and little sissy bar threw me off . I have one that I will redo this winter.

delray

looks like a mtd with the chrome sissy bar and rear coils. seat wrong. if you look down at the front rim you can see the mtd style big hub.....:rolleyes: bike looks to be modified on couple things too..:shrug:

delray

hornet1,they make two different style bikes like yours. one with rear suspension and the other a hardtail like yours.....:scooter:

They seem to just 'gloss over' minis, as I've seen numerous in shows, don't know why they don't snatch'em up :shrug: ?
They once passed on a complete, hodaka powered bonanza for $175. Too rich for Frank's blood. I almost threw something at the TV
That's funny I did the same thing and then called frank a bone head .
You guys don't get it. Those guys are doing all of us a HUGE favor by ignoring minibikes. The second those idiots start spouting off about how"valuable" and desirable a vintage minibike can be, just watch the prices skyrocket. I'm sure plenty of bikes will come out from hiding, just to have some silly several thousand dollar price tag. Look what happened to Indian mini's after that dumb episode of pawn stars.
A lot of people watch that show, and unfortunately believe it's all real and accurate:no:

You guys don't get it. Those guys are doing all of us a HUGE favor by ignoring minibikes. The second those idiots start spouting off about how"valuable" and desirable a vintage minibike can be, just watch the prices skyrocket. I'm sure plenty of bikes will come out from hiding, just to have some silly several thousand dollar price tag. Look what happened to Indian mini's after that dumb episode of pawn stars.
A lot of people watch that show, and unfortunately believe it's all real and accurate:no:
ditto

truth

I watch both shows but its a love hate thing. I like the concepts but they're both unbelievable. I about had a stroke watching pawn stars one night when a chick brought in some Faberge egg or something She wanted next to nothing for it. Rick tells her I wont give you that, I'll give you more like $40,000. for it. BS. Any real life pawn broker would have chopped her first price in half, or lower, and stole her item.

Storage wars has had a couple minis and frames in the past. And dont get me started on how scripted and unbelievable that show is.