New engine swap complete!!!

Just got a DB-30 and threw a Harbour Freight 6.5 motor in her. She runs like a dream and the most fun iv had in awhile. I am gonna get a smaller sprocket to reduce the extreme torque it has right now with a 70t. Im thinking like a 50-55t or something like that. Not to sure yet im going to run the numbers and see what i come up with. But i was riding it today and i had the gps in my lap to get a top speed. And with it all stock (meaning nothing done to the motor or gears) running a 12/70 gear setup it maxed at 22.9 mph. That is where the gov. kicked in so i would be curious if it wasnt there what it would do haha. but anyways it is a blast and let me know what you think!!!!:scooter:

why did you mount the sproket so the teeth where on the out side, if you mounted the sproket with the teeth closest to the motor it would center up better and the bike balances nicer that way just an idea thats the way I did the two db30's

Looks good. I completed mine over the weekend and it is a blast! I would also suggest that you flip the clutch. This will also mean that you will need to drill holes for the motor to mount, but will also be a good time to put about 1/4" of rubber between the frame and motor for some vibration dampening.

The yellow with the blue motor looks sweet!