New guy from the badger state.

Hello everyone. I have rediscovered an interest in mini bikes recently. I had a rigid frame model with a 2.5 horse Briggs as a kid in 1969. Fond memories indeed. That bike got me started on a long association with 2 wheeled traveling. I love to tinker with machines and motors so rediscovering mini bikes gives me a chance to mess around with this stuff again. Doing the detective work on the two frames I recently picked up is half the fun. It is nice to have a great resource like this to shed some light on who made what and what they looked like. I grew up in suburbia when a kid could go out his back door and find trails all over. I miss that. I am looking forward to bringing these two frames back to working condition. More later. Dave A.

Hello from Two Rivers

I also had a mini bike about 1970 0r 1971. I was sorry I ever sold it. Now I have a mini bike that I am restoring. Have all the parts except for the engine. Had frame powder coated by a professional painter($50). I will be working on this until spring since the winters here are long.