New Guy with a Herd of Baja MB165s...

Hello All! Long time lurker first time registering and posting. I learned a ton of information from the forum over the years as I pieced together four Baja MB165s and modified them all with Comet TAVs. Two were basket cases and two were mostly complete. When I started with the first one I had no idea what I was even missing but by the time I was gifted the fourth one I knew what I was doing. Mostly. Much fun has been had with the bikes over the years and I could not have done it without pulling information from searching the posts and pics I found here.

I finally registered because one of my MB165s broke a front fork and finding a replacement has me stumped. I posted in the Wanted section but thought I would mention it here too - if anyone has an extra MB165 front fork (the silver ones not the black MB200 ones that were recalled) or a source to buy a fork please let me know. Baja says the part is NLA.

Thanks for providing such a great minibike resource!

Hello All! Long time lurker first time registering and posting. I learned a ton of information from the forum over the years as I pieced together four Baja MB165s and modified them all with Comet TAVs. Two were basket cases and two were mostly complete. When I started with the first one I had no idea what I was even missing but by the time I was gifted the fourth one I knew what I was doing. Mostly. Much fun has been had with the bikes over the years and I could not have done it without pulling information from searching the posts and pics I found here.

I finally registered because one of my MB165s broke a front fork and finding a replacement has me stumped. I posted in the Wanted section but thought I would mention it here too - if anyone has an extra MB165 front fork (the silver ones not the black MB200 ones that were recalled) or a source to buy a fork please let me know. Baja says the part is NLA.

Thanks for providing such a great minibike resource!
Upgrade to a "Supporting member"!
Michael