new guy

hello, i bought an old fox mini bike frame a few years ago from an older guy for 5 bucks. I know just about nothing about fox minibikes. i think it origionally had a techumsuh but thats long gone. I bought it basicly as a frame with some really old tires on the wheels. thats about all i got. Anyone know if you can even get parts for the old fox anymore? I moved the engine mount plate up farther on the frame so that it can hold a 5 horse briggs. I bought a few parts from northern tools....grips, throttle cable, brake lever and cable, killswitch, and a seat. thats all i have for it. anyone have any info?

put a pic up. mybe you have the same bike as me. otherwise no one makes parts for fox;s, you have to buy another fox like yours to get parts or just buy from northern, like you did.it will all be worth it in the end

put a pic up. mybe you have the same bike as me. otherwise no one makes parts for fox;s, you have to buy another fox like yours to get parts or just buy from northern, like you did.it will all be worth it in the end
ill try get a pic tonight, i just looked through the fox pictures section and the closest thing to my bike was i think the Doodle bike? somthing like that anyway. ill get a pic and someone will know for sure. what about front shcoks? could i buy the northern new shocks for the fron? will they bolt up?