New Harrison Wildcat

Hello...
I picked up this Harrison Wildcat today and I’ve been reading through the old posts on here trying to learn more about it. Crazy that Phil Harrison used to post and help people out with stuff! Anyway...maybe some Harrison experts on here can help let me know more about the bike I have? I’ve been looking at the old ads too... mine has the double foot pegs and the headlight/tail lights, which I’m not finding pics of bikes having both. Obviously, I see the forks need to be straightened and I’m gonna remove the extra shield they put on it behind the front fender, but is there anything else anyone can tell me about it?
Thanks!!

Attachments

Very cool bike! I built one from scratch in this year's build off and learned quite a bit along the way. I love those bikes and yours seems to be all original which is awesome. Do you have the clutch cover?

Very cool bike! I built one from scratch in this year's build off and learned quite a bit along the way. I love those bikes and yours seems to be all original which is awesome. Do you have the clutch cover?
No, unfortunately no clutch cover. I messaged the seller to make sure they didn’t have it and just forgot to include it, but I’m doubting it. Do you know of any good reproduction covers for it? Or am I just gonna have to keep an eye out for someone selling one?

What a great bike. The license plate is a bonus! I'm sure that others will chime in with tips on how to straighten the fork.

No, unfortunately no clutch cover. I messaged the seller to make sure they didn’t have it and just forgot to include it, but I’m doubting it. Do you know of any good reproduction covers for it? Or am I just gonna have to keep an eye out for someone selling one?
I can make a reproduction clutch cover. If interested, PM me.

There's also a guy named Jared that makes the decals for these. He has a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JVDesignCo/

Thanks... yeah, I’m familiar with him. He posts on just about all the forums with the decals. His posts say he’s got the bobcat decals, but I was on the site last night and only saw the Wildcat. I’m not really ready for a decal yet. I need to deal with these forks and get her running first. Thanks!

Thanks... yeah, I’m familiar with him. He posts on just about all the forums with the decals. His posts say he’s got the bobcat decals, but I was on the site last night and only saw the Wildcat. I’m not really ready for a decal yet. I need to deal with these forks and get her running first. Thanks!
he may not have them listed but may have them available. He seems like a real good guy. I had him make me some decals for my manco t bird, some were not original but were kept in gthe same style and font as the factory decals. he did a very good job and i'll report back when my decals get here.

he may not have them listed but may have them available. He seems like a real good guy. I had him make me some decals for my manco t bird, some were not original but were kept in gthe same style and font as the factory decals. he did a very good job and i'll report back when my decals get here.

I make the reproduction decals, You can find them here: https://jvdesignco.com/product/harrison-wildcat-decal/
If you don't see a decal it doesn't mean I don't have it, we've been working on slowly bringing more and more designs into the store and focusing on having them in stock