New here and new (old) Farm-Scat

Googling "Farm-Scat", THIS site had the most hits. Yay! Never had a motorbike, scooter, dune buggy, go-cart, or riding lawn mower...but now I have an Snowco Farm-Scat. ANY chance of finding any kind of manual...? No name on the engine.
1. Poking around under the seat, I don't see a place for oil..... so... :) is this a gas/oil mix thing?
2. Is there any kind of clutch or neutral that would allow pushing this around without turning the engine?
3. Anybody ever back these up? :)

You see by my questions that I'm far from where I need to be.
I'll probably ask a nearby motorcycle mechanic to come by and tell this old lady what a stupid buy this was and then tell me things about it. I REALLY LIKE IT, and when I know more, it will be just the ticket for my little farm.
Thanks.
farm Scat.jpg

Hello! I did some searching; you obviously have something very rare. Seems not many of these produced before design was sold to John Deere. Very rare can mean valuable, but not always. It may take awhile, but someone on this forum may be able to help you. Hey, if you like it, it was not a stupid purchase, assuming you didn't pay a fortune for it. Info I did find indicates it should have a 4-stroke engine, so no gas/oil mixing; probably an oil drain plug in the bottom of the crankcase and an oil fill plug up a little higher on the crankcase; these may have a square head on them (could be male, or female). If you don't hear from someone with more useful information within a week, or so, bump your thread. Maybe post in the "Trikes" section, and use site search at the top of the page. As for a manual, eBay would probably be your best chance.